Monday, September 16, 2013

буддийские мудрости от Молли Кьюлз/ Molly Cules buddhist quotes (Buddha Doodles)

Molly Hahn, aka Mollycules, is a children's illustrator and author best known for her globablly popular comic, Buddha Doodles.

Симпатичные фразы в картинках от художницы-самоучки Молли Кьюлз (Molly Cules):











Molly Cules; Molly Hahn - поразительно оптимистичное и жизнеутверждающее создание!

Страничка BuddhaDoodles на Фейсбуке

см. также:


* * *

UPD 2014 Нашла удивительно позитивную девушку, Molly Hahn. Раньше уже натыкалась на симпатичнейшие картинки с буддийскими и прочими позитивными фразами. Теперь нашла её и в ФБ. Так поднимает настроение!

UPD-2 с удивлением (правда, не крайним) узнала (source):

In this week's non-scripted video, I share how I overcame my diagnosis of PTSD as a result of chronic childhood abuse. The real tear jerker starts at 10:09. Watch it at www.MollyHahn.com
Please pass this on to someone who needs it.
Resources:
EMDR Institude: http://www.emdr.com/
Dr. Francine Shapiro’s book: http://bit.ly/EMDRbook
The Courage to Heal by Linda Davis and Ellen Bass: http://bit.ly/CouragetoHeal

Такими яркими и оптимистичными нередко становятся «от противного».

***
upd January 2016
Mollycules: When I was a little girl, I had a big dream to be a cartoonist. Despite the odds {extreme illness, my parent's mental health, absence of financial support, and trauma}, I've made that dream come true.
I've known heartbreak in the deepest ways - not just the romantic kind. It was hard for me to believe that there was a light at the end of the tunnel for most of my life.
I put the time into the healing work {therapy, creative expression, creating a family of friends}. If there's one piece of wisdom I could pass on:
The baby steps are worth it.

Sometimes it might feel like two steps forward, one step back, but progress is being made.

"Imagine the Possibilities" is the culmination of these baby steps. The book IS the light at the end of the tunnel.
By writing this, I feel like I'm writing to the younger Molly who at times lost confidence and faith in the process. I had no mom or dad to console me when the times got really tough. While that broke my heart again and again, I now have a deeper sense of compassion and acceptance for their condition.
And a HUGE community that I can share my heart's song with.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...